Monday, February 6, 2012

More about housing

Here's something I wish I had known: there are real estate agents for the elderly.  That's not what they're called, but that's what they do.  You call, you tell them what you're looking for, they give you a list of suitable places to check out, you choose one.  Presumably, the places give them a cut, so they're not entirely unbiased, but that's the case with all real estate agents, right?  They want you to guy so they get their percentage, right?  We wish we'd known about this when we were looking for a retirement home, but we did hear about them in time to get help with the foster care move.  In Oregon, here are a few websites:

http://eztransitions.com/
 
I do not endorse any of these specific businesses, nor do they know I exist.  I'm just hooking you up with some websites so you can see what I'm talking about.  Nobody sue me. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment